Hello loves <3
For my viewers who have been with me for a while, you know that I don’t dress in one specific style. I have pieces that I love from each genre of style.
As of late, I have been obsessed with the “Minimalist” vibe. That non colored, tom boy fitting, blue jeans/white shirt kind of look.
With as girly as I am, (hair, makeup, and bling wise) I didn’t think I’d be able to pull off the minimalist style. But after trying it out the past few weeks (and adding my own personal touches to it) I am in love! I want nothing but to minimal for the rest of the season!
If you’ve been interested in trying out the minimalist look, I have 5 tips for you to pull it off & love your look!
1. Eliminate color. Neutral colors or earth tones have this way of making your overall look simple, classic, relaxed, and beautiful all at once.
2. Use well shaped accessories or none at all. I don’t know what it is about a big rectangle bag, a circular watch, a bar necklace, or dainty triangle earrings. But adding these accessories/shapes to your outfit really pull together the minimal look. (Cuff bracelets are another one of my favorites for this style!)
3. Keep your makeup (if wearing any) simple & natural. Bronzed cheeks, nude lip, matte everything.
4. Un-do your do. Run a straightener through the ends of yesterday’s curls. Put it in a quick low messy bun. Completely straighten your hair. Aim for something that speaks “I didn’t need to do my hair today” look vs. “I didn’t have time to do my hair today look.”
5. Create a minimalist style board on Pinterest! I have a style board that I look through when I’m stuck on an outfit and it helps me A TON! Pin 10 of your favorite looks, decide what you like about each one, and try creating your own. You can’t go wrong! (:
I’ve put some of my favorite minimalist pieces in the rotater below for you guys to shop! I know you’ll love them as much as I do! (:
Thanks for stopping by today loves <3 sorry again for being inconsistent lately! The days have been consumed with all sorts of weddingness, but not for much longer! WE’RE ONLY 2 WEEKS OUT FROM PROJECT C&B LIVE HAPPILY EVER ALLEN!!!! I can’t believe it’s just around the cornerer! I truly am the luckiest in the world to have won Chases heart. He is pure gold, and I don’t know what I’d do or where I’d be without him. I love you honey <3 xx 14 days is all that stand between us & eternity. <3