1. Who has been the biggest influence in your life? B: My Dad & My Grandmama <3 My dad has taught me so much in life, & my gram has always been there for me. C: My parents, my siblings, and my close friends.
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? B: 14.. It was on valentines and I was so embarrassed! C: 10! In a hot tub!
3. Do you have any strange phobias? B: I'm afraid of driving! (I've never had a drivers license.) C: Spiders and snakes. I hate them!
4. What is your favorite place in the entire world? B: Cannon Beach, Oregon coast. C. Anywhere in the mountains!
5. What were you like as a kid? B. I was pretty nerdy! I was half tomboy, and half girly! (I refused to do my hair, and preferred my brothers clothes over my own! But I LOVED to dance! It was a good mix!) C. Very athletic. Sports were my life. Especially baseball!
6. When did you first fall in love with each other? B & C: We've decided we fell in love in the same moment. We were in St. George sitting together on a balcony looking at the pool and the sky. We just kind of fell in love in the quiet.
7. If you were given $100,000 a week what would you spend it on? B: SO MANY THINGS!.... First on my list is a Chanel handbag though! C: My dream truck! Then I'd put everything else into savings!
8. If you were given the opportunity to spend one day with anyone (living or dead) who would it be, and what would you do? B: Ayn Rand. And just talk. (I just want to hear her talk. Her mind amazes me.) C: My grandpa Clive! And I'd want to go hang out in the mountains!
9. What do you spend most of your money on? B & C: BILLS.
10. What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you you have? B: I don't think I have any!.... hahaa. C: I have a little bit of OCD. Growing up I would have to do certain things (like spin around the fridge, or count to 2 over and over again) to assure myself things would happen. I can't really explain it!
11. What is your hometown, your age, and what high school/college did you attended? B: Spanish fork, 23, ALA (American leadership academy!) and UVU! C: Pleasant Grove, 28, Pleasant Grove high school (Greatest school in the world!) and UVU!
12. What are five things you would have in your dream house? B: An all over sound system, heated bathroom floors, a toto toilet, a room with big mirrors to dance/workout in, and a really comfy lounge room where our family and friends can all hang out in! C: An indoor + outdoor pool, a sauna & steam shower, a big backyard, a big garage, and putting green!
13. If you could be reincarnated to any animal what would it be? B: Panda! Or a dog.. C: A cougar!
14. What is your favorite song? B: Soul to squeeze. C: Little moments.
15. Which celebrity do you idolize most? B: Emma Watson! C: Derek Jeter!!!!!!!!
16. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? B: An elementary school teacher. C: An MLB player!
17. Favorite movie of all time? B: Point Break! And then Benjamin Button. C: The Holiday!
18. Do you have any pet peeves? B: When people change things last second.. C: Depends on the day hahaa!
19. Do you have a nickname? B: BA! C: C, Chaser, & Marky Mark!
20. What is your favorite food, drink, tv show, & color? B: Pizza, Almond milk, the Bachelor, and blue! C: Steak, Coke, Duck Dynasty + Gold Rush + Alaska the last Frontier, and blue!
21. Which quality do you most hope your children have? B: Physically C's eyes! The shape and the color! C: Athleticism!
22. Do you have any obsessions? B: Clothes. Makeup. Duh. C: Baseball, golfing, hunting, and watching the jazz.
23. Who is your male and female celebrity crush? B: Natalie Portman & Brody Jenner! (No judging!) C: Ryan Reynolds + Ryan Gosling, and Mika Kunis!
24. Who do people say you look like? B: I don't even know!.. I get so many. Emily Maynard, Julianne Hough, Blake Lively, Paris Hilton, and the Olsen twins are the ones I hear the most! C: MARK WAHLBERG!
25. If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go? B: Thailand, Charleston, and Tokyo! C: Alaska!
And there you have it folks! xx We hope you liked getting to know us more! If there are any questions you're curious about leave a comment below and we'll get back to you! HAPPY WEEKEND!